Re: DMOZ to <outlineDocument>?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/28/2000; 10:59:23 AM
Topic:DMOZ to <outlineDocument>?

Andrew, if you could accumulate a set of requests, and give them to me when I ask for them, that would help me keep the project organized.

Also, I'll get in touch with the DMOZ people after a while if there's no other way to create a connection. Ideally someone here on discuss.userland.com would become an expert on the DMOZ back-end, and then we could ask that person questions, instead of each of us having to hunt down the info.