craigslist nonprofit venture forum...

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:6/28/2000; 10:15:35 PM
Topic:craigslist nonprofit venture forum...

I was crusing metafilter when I ran across craigslist - gosh I had forgotten about that site! I read also about something they are doing called an nonprofit venture forum. I thought that folks here might find it of interest:

http://www.craigslist.com/forum.html

Craigslist is a great bay area specific site for finding jobs, apartments, etc.