Re: Napster selling CDs

Author:David Brown
Posted:7/7/2000; 10:59:11 AM
Topic:Napster selling CDs

What if an OS vendor created semantics that allowed you to right click to purchase a legit copy of anything?

Hammer. Nail. Blam.

Make it easy to do the right thing.

I subscribe to the "most people will do the right thing if they can" theory. If it's easy to pay for the software, they'll do it. Personally, as soon as you could pay for shareware online, I registered as much as I could.

Make it easy to do the right thing, and most people will do the right thing.

dave