Re: A scriptable streaming MP3 server

Author:Eric Soroos

Hmmm.. interesting thought.

Frontier + cd player + mp3 ripper.

I put a cd in, and it streams what I'm listening to right now. A web page for finding out what it is. Run it through a reflector if necessary.

If I put on an LP, I can put in the name/artist manually and shove it through the sound in jack.

If we hold another open house in the office, we set up all the imacs to stream the music for a distributed sound system.

just random thoughts. haven't been implemented....yet.