Re: Cooper's article

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/14/2000; 7:49:30 AM
Topic:Cooper's article

The fact that he names neither of us, or provides a link to either site, makes it quite damaging. The first emails I got this morning were from people who thought he was accusing me of mysogyny. That's how I read it too.

It's a very very heavy accusation, and one that must never be made in an unclear way, without lots of substantiation.

He opened a hornet's nest. Totally unprofessional and unfair.