Re: Cooper's article

Author:Hunter Coleman
Posted:7/14/2000; 8:03:17 AM
Topic:Cooper's article

The fact that he names neither of us, or provides a link to either site, makes it quite damaging. The first emails I got this morning were from people who thought he was accusing me of mysogyny. That's how I read it too.

It's a very very heavy accusation, and one that must never be made in an unclear way, without lots of substantiation.

Agreed. Sort of makes the point of Cooper's article, "And thus the great debate is joined: Does the medium of the Internet then mean that anyone can be a reporter? An editor? A commentator?....Perhaps, although I'm not convinced that it necessarily makes for more clarity." rather ironic.

Hunter