Re: scriptingNews outline for 7/14/2000

Author:Danny O'Brien

FWIW, if I'd written that piece (and I've written ones not dissimilar in tone), I'd be scrambling to re-write it. Maybe Charles is to used to "professional" print journalism, where once you've written something dumb and unclear, you can't fix it, so you have to pig-headedly defend it in a misguided attempt to maintain your aura of infallibility.

On the Web, you put up an apology, and mend the mistake. Nobody here but humans.

d.