Re: Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

Author:Tom von Alten
Posted:7/16/2000; 8:57:06 PM
Topic:Dartmouth College - new Frontier web site!

You forgot to provide a magnifying glass.

I'll say. If I really need or want something from a site with this kind of usability problem, I'll take the trouble to write to the webmaster.

Otherwise, I'll just surf on to something more thoughtful.

It's been my experience that setting font sizes in pixels is not a reasonable approach for providing reasonable cross-platform appearance. Here's what your page looks like on Win95/NSv4.7, on my 17" monitor at 1024x768:

Dartmouth px fonts