A feature request for the manils site

Author:w.mueller@uni-koeln.de
Posted:7/20/2000; 12:06:18 AM
Topic:A feature request for the manils site

I just wanted to add a feature request for the manila home page to the discussion group of Manila-Newbies and it was temporary not available to me.

Therefore, I add this request to this message.

On our Internetpages we have a logo. Clicking on this logo will always direct the user to the entry home page.

It would be nice to add a "logo" (picture) and a link associated to the "logo"

to the preference/appearance page for the manila site.