About "flipping" forwards

Author:Sauthier
Posted:7/20/2000; 6:03:09 AM
Topic:About "flipping" forwards

I'd like to use Manila not just as a News-Site but also as an event calendar. That means it should be able to "flip" not only to the today's date but for ex. up to the next sunday to announce some coming events. The calendar on the right side would then display a bold date if there is an event planed on that day. I could so browse forward (in the future) instead of backwards (in the archive). Is that possible ?