Joel On Software

Author:Russell Lipton
Posted:7/22/2000; 10:08:21 AM
Topic:Joel On Software

If some of the powers-that-be who read Scripting News used the 'ol gray matter, they'd have snapped Joel up long ago and put his ideas in front of hundreds of thousands of readers.

Or would Joel lose his edge if that happened? Don't do it, Joel! Don't!

I'm not sure how incredibly young he is, though. When I made that comment in an email to him, he told me he was, uh, 35 (sorry, Joel, hope that's okay).

Course 35 is starting to look younger to me these days.

aka HeadDuffer
duffer.editthispage.com
bookmark.editthispage.com