Re: Go.com opensources their content management solution

Author:Phil Suh
Posted:7/25/2000; 12:42:06 PM
Topic:Go.com opensources their content management solution

I took a quick look at this. It is not so much a content management system as a templating/content rendering engine. It's also apparently very similar to things you can do with JSP/Custom Tag Libraries.

While Tea looks like an interesting templating language, I don't see the value in yet-another-templating language. Is there a compelling feature in there that hasn't been done elsewhere in the Java Server-side world?

I must say I'm impressed with the implementation and documentation. The authors should be proud of their work.