Go.com opensources their content management solution

Author:Karl Martino
Posted:7/24/2000; 6:51:19 AM
Topic:Go.com opensources their content management solution

It runs ABCNews.com, Disney.com, Go.com, ESPN.com.

Interesing bit of software that is very similar in design to a project I have been working on for the Northeast region of KnightRidder (and is now publishing the Philadelphia Inquirer amounst others) (self plug in there - it's been a fun project): http://opensource.go.com/

We're hoping our company will see the light and let us do the same with our work.