Re: Radio Userland xplatform?

Author:Robert Cassidy
Posted:7/26/2000; 8:40:14 AM
Topic:Radio Userland xplatform?

Do we really need another SDK?

I mean, the user can use the Internet control panel to specify their MP3 player. Quicktime does MP3, even streaming, so I think that's your SDK. Most MP3 players also do shoutcast if that works for you and they are all typically very scriptable.

Surely one of those is managable, no? What *exactly* do you need it to do that you don't think it can.

(I'll reiterate that RealPlayer is crap on the Mac - about the same caliber as your experience with Jukebox... don't bother shipping until you have at least 2 drivers)