Re: playlist statistics (and other questions)

Author:Dave Winer

Not from stats, from authorship. As I wrote my playlist for the morning, the songs I chose were as I described them. Then later, I found a theme that fit my mood better. Then I listened to the Beatles, and now I'm listening to Come On Eileen, over and over and over.

Hey you want a sneak peek at the aggregator:

http://www.ourfavoritesongs.com/

That's me, Brent and Jake only, sampled on an hourly basis.

It's all starting to work! (I love this moment.)