More than just radio

Author:Kevin Miller
Posted:7/28/2000; 8:24:09 AM
Topic:More than just radio

I just realized that Radio Userland may be the answer to other problems than how to access music files. As an academic, I have a burgeoning digital library of pdf files. If Radio Userland supports multiple file formats and multiple organizations (which it needs to do for the basic RU functions), it seems to me that it could be a great way to organize and share all kinds of information.

This could be even bigger than you think.

As I write this, I'm listening to "Waiting for a miracle" by the Jerry Garcia band. Seems appropriate.