Re: Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

Author:Guanyao Cheng
Posted:8/7/2000; 12:58:01 PM
Topic:Jewish VEEP -- does it mean anything?

I don't believe they stand for those things at all. In case you missed it, a gay person spoke at the Convention last week, lots of minorities were attendees and a few as speakers. It seems to me that you are one of those with a closed mind. :-)

I'm pretty sure Bush will get elected, so my question is where will you go? Are you leaving before the end of the year? Have a good trip!

In fact, one of Cheney's daughters is gay, and from all reports they still has a great relationship and still goes hiking and fishing together.