Re: Vin Scelsa

Author:Jeff Cheney

I must take issue with your claim that Vin Scelsa's show offers the only non-programmed music in New York City. WFMU broadcasts the most diverse and eclectic music heard on any radio station period. I've never heard them play the same song twice. OK, so they're located in Jersey City, but their signal carries all over the five boroughs. They also host a boffo record sale each spring in the village...

"zeldman.damned2"