Re: Mozilla and Netscape 6 versions out

Author:Zac
Posted:8/8/2000; 3:18:15 PM
Topic:Mozilla and Netscape 6 versions out

Correct me if I am wrong but the Mozilla folks and the folks currently creating Netscape 6 are not the same teams are they?

The reason I ask is that the M17 release is very good. the ebst one so far for the Mac and the Netscape 6 PR2 release is buggy...especially if you don't install all the recommended components.