Render only specified pages

Author:Sion Morris
Posted:8/10/2000; 10:18:18 AM
Topic:Render only specified pages

I have a site which is rendered to another machine for serving by WebSTAR. This works fine (except for one site mentioned in a previous email) except there are a few pages rendered with names like 05.html inside a folder called 2000. These files have no matching names in the site structure.

This is a problem because I would like to index the whole site using WebSTAR's search engine. I would prefer these other pages not to be indexed.

Can I somehow only render those pages I have specified in the site structure?

Regards,

Sion