do not read this

Author:marekj
Posted:8/10/2000; 10:05:40 PM
Topic:Parody = Adobe sues Macromedia

o yeah you need to read this funny corporatespeak adobe thing here

and adobefacts.com gives me "this page can not be displayed" error message. I wonder if they would like to patent the "i" icon (you know the one that shows up when website page can not be displayed), after all it was probably created with photoshop and it's the most used graphic on the web. They should force Microsoft to put adobe.com at the bottom of this grahick so it creates brand awareness when someone can not view a webpage as intended.