Parody = Adobe sues Macromedia

Author:Ann Craig
Posted:8/10/2000; 7:13:26 PM
Topic:Parody = Adobe sues Macromedia

Adobe Systems Files Lawsuit Against Macromedia For Patent Infringement

San Jose, CA (August 10, 2000) Adobe, the leading developer of award-winning underware for professionals and amateurs, both men and women alike, today announced it has filed suit against Macromedia, Inc. for infringement of U.S. patent number 5,57893,7349872365498,8590w357,23844234,9824523847293,93257923478934,lksjdhf2o3847,(there are 12 more digits but we forgot cause we have a lot of patents) on the design of colorful seams on women's panties and men's underwear.

This covers Adobe's cross stitched patent in multitudes of happy thread colors, which is Adobe's method of binding textiles so they don't fall of your ass and at the same time provide aesthetics while you look at yourself in the mirror.

The patented invention allows users to have no worry about their underware falling off their ass during some big wig meeting.

"We are taking this action now, after notifying Macromedia on several occasions that its products are infringing our patent. The remedy sought is straightforward – we ask them to stop infringing our patents."

"Adobe will not be the R&D department for its competitors. Let them find a new way of sewing and stiching with colorful threads. Our patent is a key to the user experience and functionality of our products; they are essential to differentiate our products and brand from others. Especially by the colorful seams in underwear. When you see someone in our underwear you automatically know it's made by Adobe"

Founded in 1982, Adobe builds award-winning underware solutions. Its graphic stiching design and colorful imagery of underware and panties enable customers to create, showoff and deliver visually rich underware presence in any situation. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Adobe is the third largest colorful underware manufuckturer (with those nice stich thingies in panties) company in the U.S., with annual revenues exceeding $1 billion. Wow that's a lot of underware

Note to Editors: Adobe Systems has created a website, www.adobefacts.com, that serves as an information source. It includes examples that graphically depict the Adobe underware and panties patent..

©2000 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. And don't even think about trying to copy our colorful panties design or we'll sue your ass and remove your panties.