Re: Console.root has suddenly stopped working

Author:Lynn Siprelle
Posted:8/11/2000; 8:23:41 PM
Topic:Console.root has suddenly stopped working

Never mind. In dinking around in the menus, I had found the "Set Up Frontier" menu yesterday, and since I'd just upgraded to 6.2.1, I thought, hey, I should probably do that. It set "Create a Manila Site" to hijack the webserver; it was ignoring everything inside Guest Databases:www.