Re: OutlineDocument - ready for 3rd party stuff?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/13/2000; 9:33:07 PM
Topic:OutlineDocument - ready for 3rd party stuff?

You got it!

At UserLand we could produce a dynamic outlineDocument view of a Manila discussion group. Then you'd be able to open it in any outliner that can read outlineDocuments.

Andrew, this is how we build out a new Web.

It takes two to tango. You could be the Fredrik Lundh for this format. (Fredrik was the second implementer of XML-RPC.)

BTW, imho, the juiciest application is #14.

Go go go Andrew!!