Re: Giving birth through conversation

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/13/2000; 9:52:30 PM
Topic:I patent breathing. I was here first. Quit breathing.

This is so right on.

I do what I can for the prior art that UserLand establishes, I write about it as I go, try to reveal my thinking process on Scripting News, and we do maintain archives going back to the beginning, and we have a search engine.

For Radio UserLand we also linked in an eGroups mail list, so every mail message is being archived not just for prior art purposes, but also to document the intention and assumptions of the product we're designing, because IP issues are so important in the Music-on-the-Internet space.