I patent breathing. I was here first. Quit breathing.

Author:marekj
Posted:8/11/2000; 11:45:53 PM
Topic:I patent breathing. I was here first. Quit breathing.

A bit more on the story of celebrity death match. Adobe vs. Macromedia. Take a look atthis example by Adobe explaining copyright infringement.

Here is my take on that.

I hereby proclaim that I should ask anyone who is younger than me to quit breathing. I was on this planet before you and I invented breathing. I will sue anyone who engages in the act of breathing simliar to mine.

Quit that, I tell you. Quit breathing like me. You may invent a new way of breathing and make sure you patent it so you can sue all those who come after you who engage in the breathing process patented by you.

This Adobe thing is ridiculous. Nuff said. Breath on. Enjoy. Marek J and Ann Craig.