Re: Weblogs.Com XML files with perl? PHP?

Author:Brian Kelly
Posted:8/14/2000; 8:34:39 AM
Topic:Weblogs.Com XML files with perl? PHP?

I'm rendering changedIcons with both Perl and Java: http://www.spilth.org/xml/changedIcons/. You'll probably find the Perl code somewhat useful. I use XML::DOM.

I haven't worked with any of the other files yet but I am also doing something with one of the Blogger XML feeds as well: http://www.spilth.org/blogs/. This is also in Perl and I'd be happy to share the code, though it's not too different from the above.