Re: Weblogs.Com XML files with perl? PHP?

Author:Scott Hanson
Posted:8/14/2000; 9:29:38 PM
Topic:Weblogs.Com XML files with perl? PHP?

Thanks for the pointer. When learning stuff, it's a lot easier to start with something that works than with something I thought up myself that doesn't work.

I want to render a list of my favorites (because the javascript interface to the favorites list is slow and I want to learn XML (I know, I'm a couple of years behind the rest of the world ";->"), and I'll post a pointer when I have something that works.