Re: My open source dilemma

Author:Joshua Allen

Cameron,

What is the OSS "methodology"? I didn't know that there was one? As a Microsoft employee, I can also attest that many of us in Redmond have developed for UNIX, open source, and contributed to "communal" programming efforts in our lives previous (and sometimes during) Microsoft. I would venture that Microsoft has a higher density of OSS-literate people than most other IT organizations. Do you suppose we forget everything we know when we clip on the Microsoft badge? :-)