Re: scriptingNews outline for 8/17/2000

Author:David Brown

Dave, IMHO, if your humanity did NOT leak through, I wouldn't be so addicted to Scripting News, and I'm certain that many people feel the same way.

The way I see it, a weblog is about documenting what somebody thinks is important, from their point of view. Take out the humanity and you lose that point of view.

I like the fact that you're going to do what you're going to do, and nobody, not me or anyone else, can stop you. Maybe it's that New York thing. Whatever. Keep it up.

dave