Submarine Music

Author:Larry Yudelson
Posted:8/17/2000; 9:44:21 AM
Topic:Submarine Music

Not for the Nautilus, but for the Oscar, and its doomes sailors...

The Phil Ochs song about an earlier submarine disaster has been going through my head this week, so, rather than plug in my LP player, I downloaded "thresher" courtesy of Napster.

If I had better bandwidth -- and an XMLization of the MP3 file -- I'd upload it on my playlist for you all to listen to...