Hot Scroll Borders

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/17/2000; 2:51:33 PM
Topic:Review of Nautilus 0.1

No doubt someone is going to bring them up, so I decided to beat them to the punch. We did questionable UIs in the beginning days of the Mac too. I actually still think the Hot Borders idea is pretty good for outliners, but we were pretty thoroughly shouted down on that one. I may have some writing about that somewhere on outliners.com. Not sure. Back to writing docs.