Re: Jeff Bezos wants my help?. To patent more stuff?

Author:marekj

oh my.... It has already started...

I went to read this thing at amazon and here is what is says.

What Is New Navigation?
Our customers love our tabs. They've become a readily recognized (and often imitated) form of navigation around our site.

You see. He says *readily recognized and often imitated*. He already took ownership of the idea of tab navigation. CNN will have a special report at 8pm.

Plesase I need a lawyer. Quick!!! We need to patent Tab navigation based on my site at mywebfolders.com so I can sue Amazon tomorrow.