Re: Review of Nautilus 0.1

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:8/17/2000; 6:53:09 PM
Topic:Review of Nautilus 0.1

Do you mean frox? I seem to remember that he was involved in that.

It's a bit disappointing that after all this time we don't have anything like the frox. Sure we have HDTV and megachangers and DSS and TiVos and such, but there's no integration. Maybe everyone's waiting for HAVi and OpenCable, but those look like they're getting dragged down in political wrangling.