Outlines, NodeTypes, and RU

Author:David Brown

So, it seems to me that it would be a small matter to come up with a Manila Discussion Group nodeType that allows one to browse and respond to messages completely within RU.

Of course, it's all just a simple matter of using the Manila XML-RPC interface, which also means that it's a very short distance to being able to perform general site maintenance completely through RU, using the browser only for verification.

And thus, we've come full circle, from writing and editing within Frontier, to writing and editing using the Browser, and back to writing and editing within Frontier (RU).

It's all circles, isn't it?

dave