Re: Jeff Bezos wants my help?. To patent more stuff?

Author:Dave Winer

He asked me to review his site. Unlike you, I don't give a rat's ass about Jeff Bezos. In fact I think he *is* the rat's ass. There's a big difference. Jeff Bezos's ideas are his and his alone. No one else can use them. Give me an idea and I'll show you how it works, give you the source code and my blessing to use it in your work. Different ethics. Yeah, you're right, as long as Jeff Bezos is a greedy rat's ass patent abuser, as long as he says it, it must be bad. You got that part right. ;->