Re: Open Office

Author:Dave Winer

It wasn't clear from the article that all the software that was in the collection was authored by Sun, or that that would always be so.

Further if all the software came from Sun, why is the distinguishing factor it's open source-ness.

Finally, in all the years I've known you the question of the anti-flame policy on this dg has never (to my knowledge) been a concern to you. I think it's a cheap shot that's beneath you Josh, we delete messages when people become personally abusive, and it's the reason we have a high quality of discourse here. I'm disappointed that you take such a cheap shot.