Re: scriptingNews outline for 8/26/2000

Author:Brett Glass

Now we're going in circles.

Again, if you'd like me to participate, please explain what you mean when you say

Brett, this is not an academic discussion, it's real, so let's stick to facts you know for sure, and if you're not sure, ask.

If you believe that there are things that I ought to "know for sure" and do not, please tell me what those things are. Remember, also, that I have no knowledge of your company's plans or activities other than what I've seen on your Web site. If you think I've misunderstood or missed something on your site, please tell me that as well.

--Brett Glass