the vision thing

Author:Phil Wolff
Posted:8/27/2000; 9:39:48 AM
Topic:the vision thing

Casting DaveNet seeds in the UserLand garden...

At the beginning of the year, you presented UserLand as a maker of tools, and a community, for writing on the web (please pardon the oversimplistic paraphrasing). As we head into autumn I'm curious how RU has spun, flipped, twanged, or otherwise adjusted your sense of this. Probably too early to tell but fun to consider.

- phil "Autumn In New York" wolff

p.s. I wonder if I could get a signature file that auto-included the name/link to the songs I was listening to as a I compose an email. Or a DG post. Soundtrack/mood annotation. - phil