Frontier/Windows environment requirements?

Author:Manuel Simoni
Posted:8/30/2000; 8:03:55 AM
Topic:Frontier/Windows environment requirements?

Hello!

I am currently developing an intranet application in Frontier on a Macintosh, but the application will be deployed on a Windows machine.

Could anybody tell me a processor and RAM size that will make Frontier fast enough to serve medium traffic ( I estimate that approximately 100-200 users will be on the server per day. ) My application does more-or-less heavy XML to HTML translation for every request.

TIA, Manuel...