Help with quotes

Author:Per Kreipke
Posted:8/30/2000; 5:54:19 PM
Topic:Help with quotes

Hi, I'm experiencing an extremely strange problem that I hope someone can help me with. I have a wp-text with the following line: ("\"hello"") which I would like displayed exactly as is on a browser. The browser output is: ("\"hello"") ^ For some reason the second backslash is gone! Does anybody have any idea what is going on? Is this a bug? Thanks!