Re: Popularity

Author:Erin Clerico

Yeah, I had boss who yelled at me all the time. It was not fun getting yelled at, but he was almost always right, and what he demanded was simply the best he knew I could do. He made me a better person and worker, he taught me about truth and fairness, and made me tough.

Dave calls it the way he sees it, fights hypocrisy, invites spirited and productive feedback, and does not suffer fools or accept bullshit.

This is the road less traveled by most pundits in our industry, and this is why I cast my vote for Dave.

-Erin Clerico