The Web Tim vs The Real Dave

Author:Boaz

Something I wanna add ... I am not saying that Tim O'Reilly is not a good person. I guess, what I really want to say is, we are not seeing Tim's real side. Put it this way, the web presence of Tim O'Reilly is probably not the 100% real Tim O'Reilly. On the other hand, I think the web Dave Winer is, if not 100%, at least the 99% real Dave Winer.

BTW, I vote for Tim -- I do like Elvis more than my boss :-)