Radio Userland's price/license?

Author:Jeff Kandt
Posted:9/2/2000; 9:24:03 PM
Topic:Radio Userland's price/license?

Dave: Oooops, now Jake is leaking. It's not exactly rocket science, in Y2K, that's why it's soooo easy.

I've got it! You're making Radio Userland do all the stuff that Frontier does so you can start charging $800/yr for it!

Oops. Please don't read sarcasm into the above. I am genuinely interested to hear what your plans are for when Radio Userland emerges from beta.

If it has essentially all the guts of Frontier, only cheaper (or free?), then how will you position Frontier?

If RU is to be a "poor-man's Frontier", then I may be the perfect target customer. ;-)