Re: howto setup mentor list with outliner

Author:Kishore Balakrishnan
Posted:9/3/2000; 2:01:56 AM
Topic:vision: purposeful online community for all human beings...

Dear Dave et al,

REF: from Dave - Believe it or not, the outliner work we're doing now may play a role in making these kinds of networks easier to build and maintain.

I have been using Radio Userland since some weeks. Cool...

I am also learning Outliners

I have created a mentors.xml ( see http://www.ourfavoritesongs.com/users/kishore@carnatic.com/mentors.xml )

What I would like to achieve is the following:

1) Keep adding

a) source: website/person/etc

b)date , time

c) my summary

d) link to the source

2) From the above... it should be possible to generate two views

a) weblog view - I will cut and paste all entries for one day to my weblog

b) mentors view - mentors list and why i like them

            person A
                2000 aug 02 - article a - my summary - original link
            person B
                2000 Sep 01 - article B - my summary - original link
            person C
                2000 Sep 02 - article C - my summary - original link

Please help.

Thanks, Kishore. http://Kishore.EditThisPage.com