Re: Available Procedures was: Radio Userland goes Wiki-Wiki

Author:Chris Langreiter
Posted:9/6/2000; 1:42:12 PM
Topic:Radio Userland goes Wiki-Wiki

It's all so new!

Basically, Frontier uber-genius Tom Fürstner has succeeded in motivating me to finish (or rather: begin to finish) my REBOL XML-RPC package (RXR, http://www.langreiter.com/space/RXR) by adding the heretofore missing server component and to write an XML-RPC server for Vanilla (rough in-flux version at http://www.langreiter.com/rxr/xmlrpc-space-server.r) - Tom works on a well-integrated Radio UserLand interface to VanillaSpaces (and a couple of other insanely great things), when it's finished I guess from within and to the average Radio UserLand user it will look very much like a Manila site does look now.