Re: Manila as a general editor?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/8/2000; 8:46:22 AM
Topic:Manila as a general editor?

Josh, there's been discussion elsewhere about lack of developer opportunities with Manila. I think this is a perfect example of something that's worth money that developers can do. If there are holes we need to punch to make it work, we'll do them, if competent Frontier developers choose to try to address this need and other similar ones.