Re: how to share RU extensions

Author:David Brown
Posted:9/8/2000; 9:35:50 AM
Topic:how to share RU extensions

Sounds like one of the things I had to discover when I started to create the Zope Management stuff. And it's what kept me from releasing it earlier (oh yeah, and there was my day job).

Organize your functional code into a single area, like in a table under the "suites" table. If you need to install code in some callbacks and nodeTypes tables, write scripts to do that, and place then in your table. Use the "export" function of the developer's menu to export your table to a file.

BTW, I want to add ZWiki editting to the Zope Management suite, perhaps we could combine our efforts?

dave