how to share RU extensions

Author:Tom Fuerstner
Posted:9/8/2000; 9:22:04 AM
Topic:how to share RU extensions

dave,

during the last days i customized Radio Userland to become an universal Wiki-Editor. Now it works the same way like the manila verbs do.

But how can i share my code out of radio userland ? Is Radio Userland configurable to become a subscription-server like frontier itself. i've tried this already but there is no config.mainResponder !!!

I 've also tried to run RU and Frontier side by side but it also doesn't work out the way i intended.

Please help, Tom