Re: how to share RU extensions

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/8/2000; 10:10:08 AM
Topic:how to share RU extensions

Tom and Dave, I totally support you working together.

For now, the best way to go is to upload Gems to a Manila site and post a pointer on the Radio UserLand DG.

We're just getting started with developers adding value to Radio UserLand. Do it this way for now, the subscription technology is built into Radio UserLand. If you want to stream updates you need Frontier. You could do it right now if you want, but I encourage you to go easy. Let's build quality and trust with the users. We're not fully baked yet ourselves. Let it mature a bit, we'll know when the time is right to take the next step.